Microsoft Worldwide Partners Conference
Toronto, Ontario / July 8, 2012 — July 12, 2012
Innovation is part of Ontario’s heritage in top IT talent and innovation.
Make Ontario, Canada your Next Big Idea for IT innovation and growth. Connect with Ontario at the Microsoft Conference to find out how investing in Ontario can help your business grow. Ontario’s IT industry is recognized globally for its expertise in every sector including software and systems, wireless and telecommunications, microelectronics, photonics, digital media and green IT. Over 17,500 IT firms in Ontario, operate in active clusters in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Ottawa and Kitchener-Waterloo. Discover how Ontario’s generous incentives, skilled and talented workforce, environment of innovation, competitive business costs, world-class research facilities and other business advantages can lead to investment growth and success for your firm.
Ontario IT organizations featured in the conference in 2012
Make your next Ontario brainstorm for growth and success of your company. Ontario is a hub of global technology companies bringing together the most innovative. Make links with Ontario at the Metro Toronto area and we are the South Building at Innovation Solutions Centre, Level 800, Booth 537.
We offer seven significant commercial benefits that make Ontario one of the best places in the world for design and production IT.
- Reduction of tax ratesThe corporate tax rate in Ontario are competitive internationally. At 26.5%, the combined rate of the federal and provincial tax in Ontario is lower than the average of the G8 and G20, and lower than the average rate combined federal-state imposed on companies United States.
- An exceptional workforceThe IT sector directly employs over 270,000 workers in Ontario. Workforce in Ontario is highly skilled with a high level of education: 62% of Ontario workers have at least a grade of secondary education.
- Programs that reduce the cost of innovationThe Canadian tax incentive for R & D is recognized as one of the most generous in the world. Given the tax credits, it is possible to reduce R & D expenditure of $ 100 to about $ 39, according to company size. We also offer a range of targeted programs to help innovative companies to grow.
- A dynamic, open and conducive to R & DIn universities and colleges in the province, thousands of researchers working with companies from all areas of IT, including photonics, mobile applications, virtual reality industry, satellite communications and specialized devices.
- Competitive business costsAccording to Competitive Alternatives report, Edition 2012, a study on the costs of operating abroad issued by KPMG, the cost of an IT company is significantly lower in Canada than it is in other G7 countries.
- One large cluster of leaders of the IT sectorOntario has one of the largest concentrations of leaders in the IT sector, including Celestica, Mitel Networks and Research In Motion, as well as global giants such as Accenture, Alcatel-Lucent, AMD, Cisco Systems, Ericsson, HP, IBM, McAfee, Microsoft, Oracle and Siemens.
- Quality of life that attracts talented people from around the worldOntario offers a sophisticated lifestyle, a host of creative activities and a cost of living relatively low, making it easier to recruit talented people from around the world and hold them.
Make links with Ontario at the Microsoft conference in 2012
The Microsoft conference is a platform for some 200 exhibitors from IT sector to present and exhibit their equipment and technology. This is the perfect opportunity to establish business links in Ontario and find out how Ontario could become your next brilliant idea.
Visit the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2012for more information. Discover Ontario at the Microsoft conference at the Palais des Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Level 800, Booth 537 – your next big idea in advanced IT.
Start / July 8, 2012
Time / 12:00 am
Organizer / Microsoft
Venue / Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Address / 255 Front Street West , Toronto, Ontario, Canada Google Map
Cost / Free