Apply Now for the 2012 Canadian Health Informatics Awards
Do you know someone who deserves an award or scholarship for leadership in Canadian health informatics? If so, you can nominate them or apply for a scholarship via the Canadian Health Informatics Awards (CHIA) which pay tribute to excellence, leadership and innovation in the field every year. The deadline to apply or nominate someone for the 2012 awards is September 17th, 2012 at 5pm.
Check out the links below for selection criteria and to complete the online nomination and application forms.
- Clinician Leadership Award
- Corporate Citizenship Award
- Emerging Leader in Health Informatics Award
- Excellence in Canadian Telehealth Award
- Innovation in the Adoption of Health Informatics Award
- Leadership in the Field of Health Informatics Award
- Project Team – Implementation Award
- Project Team – Innovation and Care Delivery Award
- Project Team – Patient Care Innovation Award
- Telehealth Technology Innovation Award
- Steven Huesing Scholarship (Graduate & Undergraduate)
Please note: All 2012 nominations and scholarship applications must be submitted online. The CHIA Adjudication Committee reserves the right to reallocate applicants to a different award category if there is a better fit with the applicant. The Committee also reserves the right not to give out an award in a given year if there are less than 3 applicants.
If you have questions regarding the “Corporate Citizenship & Project Team (Implementation, Innovation & Care Delivery & Patient Care Innovation) Awards,” please direct them to Elaine Huesing, ITAC Health, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 780.489.4574.
For questions regarding all other awards, send an e-mail to Shannon Bott, COACH via email@example.com, or call 416.494.9324 (in Toronto) or 1.888.253.8554 (toll-free).